PUBG’s mobile phone players have long demanded a way to play games with controllers or keyboards and mice. With the official Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, the only downloadable software, you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC.
|Name||Tencent Gaming Buddy|
|Size file||10 MB + 308 MB|
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10|
How to installing Tencent Gaming Buddy on PC / Laptop
- Step 1: Click on download file
- Step 2: Then double-click this software file to proceed to install it on the device
- Step 3: Next you will see the Install button and click
- Step 4: When the installation is completed, you will see the Start button, then click on it to finish
How to install PUBG Mobile on Tencent emulator
- After downloading and installing this software, you can now install PUBG Mobile to play
- Then click on My games or game Center then select PUBG Mobile, and click Download button to download game data.
- When downloading is complete, it installs itself and you just need to select Play / Start playing the game
Video How to install PUBG Mobile on PC
Ask Questions for Tencent Gaming Buddy
1.Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the upper right corner after launching the game
2.Then click on the last second option : this takes you to settings
3.now click on the last drop down menu and choose english then click the left side button that pops up at the lower end
4.this should change the language to english
CPU: Intel Dual Core or AMD at 2.8 GHz.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / 9600GT, ATI / AMD Radeon HD2600 / 3600.
Memory: at least 4GB of RAM
OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard drive: 3GB
Tap the menu at the top right corner of the emulator’s window > settings > engine. For the best performance, set it to:
Rendering – Direct X+ (High Stability, But high CPU Consumption) Enable the render cache Enable rendering optimizations (if you have selected Direct X+, OpenGL+)
Set anti-aliasing to close or ultimate (On ultimate if you have high-end GPU)
Set memory, the processor to auto
DPI – 240
Save and Restart.